Sunday, January 13, 2013

Patience is a Virtue, Possess it if You Can...

I recently began offering paintings at auction on eBay for the first time. So far, it's a lot of fun, and it's always exciting to enter a new marketplace.

Selling at auction is such a different experience from my usual practice of listing for sale through sites like Etsy. There's something much more imminent about a timed auction - even if it's a week long. I catch myself checking on my lots every five minutes, just to see how much time is left!

I'm not an especially patient person by nature. So, aside from offering a new facet to my fine art business, I guess eBay auctions are also a good meditative practice for me.

Ommmmm....



green grass painting, grass art, close up art, nature art, dewdrops painting, water droplet painting, nature close up painting, grass and dew, grass fine art, green home decor art
"Dewdrops on Grass"- Acrylic on Canvas - © Anna Bronwyn Foley, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment