Saturday, October 27, 2012

From the "Maybe Someday" File

Although I'm an indifferent photographer at best, I have a habit of snapping photos of especially interesting or scenic moments from nature whenever I can. Some of them have made their way into paintings, many have not.

Today, I wanted to share some of the photos I've taken that haven't made it into my paintings, yet.
 
...Maybe someday...


 © Anna Bronwyn Foley, 2010




 © Anna Bronwyn Foley, 2012


 © Anna Bronwyn Foley, 2012



 © Anna Bronwyn Foley, 2010



 © Anna Bronwyn Foley, 2012
 © Anna Bronwyn Foley, 2012



 
 © Anna Bronwyn Foley, 2012

 

  I hope these pictures brighten your day - or even help you find some inspiration of your own!






2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous pictures. (And the cloud formation already looks like a painting! =) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes nature seems to paint itself! Glad you liked the photos.

    ReplyDelete