Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wading into the World of Prints

Up to now, I have offered only original paintings for sale, but I am very excited to announce that I have joined Fine Art America, and now offer prints and greeting cards of selected paintings through their print on demand service! Fine Art America is a wonderful site, with loads of amazing artwork available, so you should definitely check it out.

For collectors, it's a great way to shop for fantastic pieces of art from home. For me, it's a chance to offer high quality prints without having to take on the burden of producing the prints myself, thus allowing me to commit more time and energy to painting. I call that a win-win!

Come and visit my galleries here:

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/anna-foley.html


You can also shop from Fine Art America directly from my Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/ABFoleyArtworks


"Calm Sea Under Fair Skies" - Acrylic on Canvas - © Anna Bronwyn Foley, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment